The uniform policy has been agreed with the Governors in consultation with parents. Our branded uniform can be purchased from Monkhouse in Cheadle Hulme. Uniform does not have to have the Queensgate Logo - school uniform can be purchased from supermarkets and clothes shops.
The PTA have second hand uniform available to purchase at their events. Please email queensgatePTA@outlook.com for more information
Queensgate’s school colours are red, grey/black and white.
- Trousers – tailored, grey or black, long or short
- Skirts/pinafores – grey
- Sweatshirts & cardigans with school motif – red
- Polo shirts – white available with school motif
- Black zip-up fleece (outdoor) with school motif (optional)
- Summer dresses – red check or red stripe
- Shoes – black (low heels, no trainers)
- PE t-shirt – short sleeved – white (available with motif)
- Black sweatshirt (available with school motif) Yr 1 upwards
- Shorts – black
- Cycle shorts – black
- Gym Shoes – black slip-on or white lace up – Yr 1 upwards
- All games wear should be kept in a drawstring PE bag (not rucksack) and left in school.
Bracelets, necklaces, rings etc. should not be worn in school for safety reasons. Non-stud earrings and other forms of body piercing may not be worn. Small ear studs may be worn but should be removed for PE.
Watches are allowed in school but should be removed for PE. These should be placed in the teacher’s care.